NOTE: The deadline for this award has passed (October 11, 2019)
Health-related research project associated with a thesis-based graduate degree (i.e. Master’s or Doctoral degree, or the research portion of a combined MD/PhD). Research project includes at least one of the following: Meaningfully engages patients as partners; Focuses on patient-identified priorities; Aims to improve patient outcomes.
- October 11 at 16:00 MDT
- $30,000 for one year potential to renew
- Applicants must reside in Alberta
- Be enrolled in, or accepted to, a graduate program at an Alberta university undertaking health-related research training leading to a thesis-based graduate degree. Applicants may be entering/in their first year of graduate studies; your start(ed) their graduate program between Jan.1, 2019 and Jan. 1 2020.
Application Process and Instructions
- The Graduate Studentship in SPOR competition is administered in partnership with the AIHS
- Visit this website to complete the online application via the AIHS portal