SGS Tuition Scholarship
These scholarships are offered to students who have outstanding academic records, show research potential and/or aptitude in their field.
- $13,000/4,000 (continuation) for international students
- $6,000/$2,000 (continuation) for domestic/permanent residents students
- Must be in good academic standing, minimum entrance GPA of 3.5
- Completed no more than 24 months or 48 months in the respective masters or doctoral program
- Graduate students enrolled in a thesis-based MA,MSc, MFA, MMus or PhD program*
*students in the Math & Computer Science and Neuroscience Departments are not considered for this award but rather the U of L Graduate Research Award
- No application is required. All eligible candidates are considered at the time of application to the graduate program
- Departmental Review Committees are encouraged to include their recommendations for this award in the review process of individuals' application for admission
- Renewal is contingent upon maintaining satisfactory progress & standing in the graduate program.
NOTE: This award may be held concurrently with other awards, scholarships, fellowships, and bursaries unless specified by the other funding agreements or terms of reference. Students cannot hold this award concurrently as ULGRA funding.