- This is an Alberta Scholarship program award and the purpose is to reward the high level of achievement of students pursuing graduate studies in Alberta. This scholarship commemorates the Queen's visit to Alberta in May of 2005.
- No deadline; adjudicated in Fall term after the add/drop deadline.
- Variable; Up to $15,000
- Canadian Citizens or permanent resident living in Alberta
- Enrolled full-time in a Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Lethbridge
- All students accepted in to a full-time thesis based program, M.Ed (2 year programs) and MC are considered automatically
- Superior academic achievement
- Good standing with Alberta Student Finance
- No application necessary