Parkland Institute Graduate Research Award
NOTE: The deadline for this award has passed (May 31, 2018)
Parkland Institute studies economic, social, cultural, and political issues facing Albertans and Canadians, using the perspective of political economy. The Parkland Institute Graduate Research Award (PIGRA) aims to encourage public policy research, broadly defined, and advance training of graduate students from all faculties. The program facilitates research advancement by providing students with a suitable research training experience with Parkland Institute and the University of Lethbridge.
- May 31
- $5000, dispersed in two allotments of $2,500 (fall and spring terms)
- be a full-time graduate student
- be supervised by a University of Lethbridge Faculty member
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher
- be registered as a full-time graduate studies at the University of Lethbridge in the semester immediately following the granting of the award
Application for the Parkland Institute Graduate Research Award. Awards are to be submitted to the SGS Award Advisor (B608) by the deadline. If the deadline falls on a weekend, applications will be accepted the next business day.