NOTE: The deadline for this award has passed (October 19, 2018)
Alexander Graham Bell Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Internal Deadline: October 19 at 23:59 (EST)
- PGS-D 21,000 per annum for up to 3 years
- CGS-D 35,000 per annum for up to 3 years
Applications are completed and submited online here: NSERC Doctoral application.
- Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
- Hold, or expect to hold (at the time you take up the award), a degree in science or engineering from a university whose standing is recognized by NSERC (if you have a degree in a field other than science or engineering, NSERC may accept your application at its discretion);
- Intend to pursue, in the following year, full-time graduate studies and research at the master's or doctoral level in an eligible program (see Eligibility Criteria) in one of the areas of the natural sciences and engineering supported by NSERC.
For evaluation criteria be sure to visit the NSERC website.
TRANSCRIPTS for Application:
- Each application must have ALL academic transcripts uploaded before an application can be submitted.
- Student should indicated Deirdre Coburn (Graduate Advisor in SGS) as the "Transcript designate" using firstname.lastname@example.org
- All transcripts should be received by the Graduate Award Advisor no later than Oct. 19th in order to ensure they are uloaded before the internal deadline.
- Photocopies or unofficial printouts of transcripts are not accepted.
For Doctoral Awards, you must submit an Annual Progress Report in order for you next year of funding to be put into place. This report should be submitted to the Graduate Award Advisor prior to the anniversary of your scholarship to ensure there is no disruption to your payments.