- $15,000/year for 4-6 months
- graduate students; Canadian, PR, international
Through Mitacs-Accelerate, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows from over 50 universities apply their specialized expertise to business-related research challenges. Armed with the very latest tools, techniques, and innovations, the intern (a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow) brings a new perspective to the problem faced by the industry partner.
- Interns spend approximately half of the time on-site with the industry partner; the remainder is spent at the university advancing the research under the guidance of a faculty supervisor.
- Open to all disciplines and all industry sectors, projects can span a wide range of areas, including: manufacturing, technical innovation, business processes, IT, social sciences, design, and more.
University & Intern
- No deadlines: applications are accepted at any time
- Application process: simple, easy, and quick; typically approved within four to six weeks
- Not a competition
- International students and Post-Docs are eligible
- Real-world exposure: interns and faculty apply the latest tools and innovations to real issues.
- Funding provided to support the intern’s research
Follow the MITACS Accelerate Internship Application.docx; submit completed applications to ORIS.
All completed and signed applications will be submitted direct to Mitacs as per their instructions.
For information and application please visit Mitacs Accelerate website