Mitacs – Globalink
Applications are accepted anytime however the follow timeline is suggested.
- January for travel the following summer
- May for travel the following fall
- September for travel the following winter
- $5,000/year for 12-24 weeks research projects
- Graduate students; Canadian, PR, international
The Globalink Research Award offers senior undergraduate and graduate students at Mitacs full and associate partner universities the opportunity to participate in 12- to 24-week research projects supervised by professors at accredited universities in the following Mitacs partner countries: Brazil, mainland China, India, Mexico, Turkey and Vietnam.
The Mitacs Globalink Research Award provides funding to support student research projects abroad.
- Up to $5,000 in research award to Canadian supervisor for student travel expenses
- For joint projects with academic collaborators
- Partner countries: Brazil, China, India, Mexico, Turkey and Vietnam
- Open to senior undergraduate and graduate students
- Applications accepted any time
Submit completed (WITHOUT the Dean of SGS and VP Research signatures) applications to SGS Award Advisor (AH 115) for review and to obtain remaining signatures. All completed and signed applications will be submitted via email direct to Mitacs as per their instructions.
NOTE: Dean of SGS and VP Research signatures cannot be obtained without first being reviewed by the SGS Award Advisor.
For information and application please visit Mitacs Globalink -Research Award website