Board of Governors Graduate Student Research Scholarship
As accomplished scholars, BoG Research Chairs are role models who play leadership roles in their field of expertise, stimulate growth in the research enterprise, and are dedicated to the training of the next generation of highly qualified professionals.
The Board of Governors Graduate Student Research Scholarship program is intended to recruit and retain graduate students who have demonstrated, or who have shown potential for, exceptional scholarly distinction. This scholarship aims to foster excellence in research, performance and other scholarly or creative activity.
- February 1
- May 1
- October 1
There is one award per admission application round.
- $5,000 per year (renewable) up to two years for Masters or four years for Doctoral students
- Students applying for admission to a full-time, thesis-based, graduate program working under the direct supervision of a Tier I or Tier II Board of Governors Research Chair (BoGRC)
- Academic achievement -Minimum admission GPA 3.7
- Research achievement and potential
- There is no seperate application; it is found on the application for admission.