- A single static PowerPoint slide is permitted. No slide transitions, animations or 'movement' of any description are allowed. The slide is to be presented from the beginning of the oration.
- No additional electronic media (e.g. sound and video files) are permitted.
- No additional props (e.g. costumes, musical instruments, laboratory equipment) are permitted.
- Presentations are limited to 3 minutes maximum and competitors exceeding 3 minutes are disqualified in the final.
- Presentations are to be spoken word (eg. no poems, raps or songs)
- Presentations must be based on research directly related to the student’s uLethbridge graduate program thesis. Research performed for employment or previous studies should not be presented.
- Presentations are to commence from the stage.
- Presentations are considered to have commenced when a presenter starts their presentation through either movement or speech.
- Presenters must agree to allow the University of Lethbridge to capture the presentation on video.
- The decision of the adjudicating panel is final.
Registered participants should review the 3MT Information Package for detailed information about the 2018 competition.
Questions? Please email 3MT@uleth.ca.