Curriculum Coordinating Committee
The members of the Curriculum Coordinating Committee are governed by the following powers and duties:
- Receive and consider proposals from Faculty and School Councils regarding academic regulations including examination policy, program requirements, and curriculum changes, and make recommendations concerning these matters to Council.
- Receive and consider policy proposals regarding admissions and transfer credit from the Admissions Committee, and make recommendations concerning these matters to Council.
- With respect to all matters cited in i) and ii), on its own account and as it may be deemed useful, communicate with and make recommendations to the Faculty/School Councils.
- With respect to all matters cited in i) and ii), determine areas of common concern, coordinate inter-unit interests, and make recommendations concerning these matters to the Faculty/School Councils.
- Recommend to Council the establishment of new credit programs other than proposals for graduate programs.
- Propose policies governing the publication of all official University calendars.
- Develop procedures for the coordination, preparation, and publication of University calendars, including the final authorization of text except text relating to matters over which the Board of Governors has authority and which shall be included in the Calendar as the Board of Governors directs.
- Exercise authority delegated by Council.
The Vice-President (Academic) shall ensure coordination of matters between the Admissions Standards Committee and the Curriculum Coordinating Committee.
GFC members can access CCC Reports to GFC at the following website: www.uleth.ca/committees/gfc/
CCC members can view current agendas, archived agendas and minutes, forms and more at the Curriculum Coordinating Committee site: www.uleth.ca/committees/ccc.