Six Simple Steps to Apply
- Pick a program
Variety is important so we offer more than 150 programs for you to choose from.
- Review the admission requirements for your program.
- Apply Online at Apply Alberta
To apply to uLethbridge, in an undergraduate program, you must first create an account on the ApplyAlberta website and then complete your application of admission.
Before beginning this process, you might want to have the following items handy:
- High School marks and credits for all Grade 11 and Grade 12 courses completed
- Transfer information on any post-secondary (college- or university-level) courses you have already completed
- Credit card – either Visa or MasterCard for the $100 uLethbridge application fee
- Send us your marks
When you apply online and have been a student in Alberta, your final grades will be sent to us automatically. If you studied outside of Alberta, you will need to have your transcript sent to our Admissions office:
Registrar’s Office – Admissions
University of Lethbridge
4401 University Drive W.
Lethbridge, AB T1K 3M4
- Apply for awards
We have a number of scholarships and awards with deadlines ranging from December 15 to March 15. With the exception of the Board of Governors’ Awards, all awards require a separate application. It may take a bit of effort, but you’re worth it.
- Apply for residence
Our first-year residences are in high demand so if you’re interested, send in your application as soon as possible. If you plan on living off campus, you can check out the listings on our off-campus housing website.
If you are torn between more than one school, apply to all of them. It’s always better to be able to turn down an offer than to feel regret because you didn’t apply. Good luck!