International Student Payments
Ensure accurate payment of your tuition, spend less time at your bank, and get the funds to your University fast - Use StudentPay
If you're an international student paying tuition and other fees, it can easily be done by using StudentPay. StudentPay allows you to transfer funds from your bank account directly to the University of Lethbridge.
When you use StudentPay you can choose from one of several languages
to guide you through the tuition payment process (from anywhere in
the world). You will know exactly how much to pay in your home currency*
and be emailed a confirmation as soon as your transaction is complete.
Three Easy Steps for Paying Your Tuition and Fees
1) Enter the StudentPay platform, select your language and follow the instructions.
2) Print out the bank instructions.
3) Give the instructions to your local bank and they will handle the rest for you, ensuring that the correct funds reach the University quickly.
Advantages of StudentPay
- Transactions are routed through Western Union Business Solutions (the University's foreign exchange provider), to the University so there is no risk of your payments falling short due to fluctuating exchange rates and/or unexpected bank fees.
- Get all the information in the language you prefer with your choice of one of 12 languages for the entire online payment process.
- Your payments are received quickly ensuring your account is in good standing with the University.
Powered by Western Union Business Solutions, Univeristy of Lethbridge's
foreign currency exchange provider
*we can accept local currency subject to bank and/or country regulations restricting the export or exchange of local currency.