See an Advisor
Talk to an Advisor
- Monday - Thursday (9:30 - 11:30 AM AND 1:30 - 3:30 PM)
- Friday (9:30 - 11:30 AM ONLY)
- We have recently changed to accepting ONLY drop ins for student advising
- Students may come to the office during drop in hours to speak to an advisor, and will be seen on a frist come, first serve basis
- If drop in times do not suit your schedule, or you are unable to make it to campus, you can EMAIL your questions to email@example.com please remember to include your full name, student ID, and current program. Please allow at least two business days for a response.
- The Advising Office is closed daily from 12-1 pm.
- The Spring 2018 timetable will be available starting approximately October 31, 2018.
- Registration windows for course enrolments begin November 20, 2018.
- The LAST day to ADD courses for the Spring 2018 term is January 15th
The Fine Arts Advising Office is located in W660.
James Dobbie, Assistant Dean
Valerie Richardson, Academic Advisor
Erin Kennett, Admissions & Portfolio Advisor