Attending university is an investment of your time, your energy, and your money! The Cash Office is available to assist students in person, on the phone, or through email. The following information will also help students stay informed about their finances while attending the University of Lethbridge.
Where to view your Fees?
Details on student information including registration, and student account details can be viewed on the Bridge. A username and password is required to sign-in to view the following:
- Tuition and fees can be viewed for each semester courses after you have registered in courses under the Registration Fee Assessment.
- Tuition and fees are posted to students accounts on the first day of classes and updated each day after, and can be viewed on the Account Summary by Term or Account Detail by Term. These links are under the Registrar's Office and Student Services tab - Cash Office link.
- The Cash Office will send out your student bill to your University of Lethbridge email account. Full details of your student financial account are available to you at any time.
How do you get a Parking Permit?
You can purchase a parking permit through the Bridge. You have the option of using a credit card or charging your student account to pay for the parking permit. Updating of your vehicle information, sale date information and parking permit wait lists are also available in the Bridge.
QUESTIONS regarding student accounts can be directed to the Cash Office.
- In Person - Our windows are open daily from 9:00 am until 3:30 pm. We are located in Anderson Hall - AH144.
- Phone - 403-329-2469
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail - Cash Office, 4401 University Drive, Lethbridge, AB T1K 3M4