For any type of large event or any event that includes alcohol services, please contact Risk & Safety Services well in advance of the event to ensure legal & policy compliance.
Events over $5,000:
Events requiring services with a total combined value over $5,000 shall be directed through Materials Management to seek quotes from all prospective vendors, in compliance with University Policy.
Beyond Service Zone:
Exceptions may be considered by Risk & Safety Services for events held beyond the service zone of all approved caterers. In such extraordinary cases, all alternative caterers must be approved by Risk & Safety Services at least 30 working days in advance of the event.
For Events Held Both On or Off Campus:
By University policy, University of Lethbridge sponsored catering both on and off campus may only be purchased from one of the approved caterers below. These caterers have been vetted for safety compliance, carry stipulated liability coverage, and provide commission income to the University.
ARAMARK HIGHER EDUCATION (our University Food Service provider)
- Minimum $100 delivery (no minimum for pickup)
- Order online through Catertrax
- This form is used to request authority to order catering services through ARAMARK.
- Please return completed form to Financial Services (AH178) or fax to 1872.
- Once request is approved, ARAMARK will set up your account in Catertrax. You can place your order on-line via Catertrax.
Tim Horton's and Subway (considered under ARAMARK umbrella)
- Catering order forms and contact information found here.
- Minimum $600.00 food or $750 bar service
- Order through LA Chefs then complete on-line requisition (available through the Bridge) and attach quote
- Minimum $350.00 food or $650 bar service
- Order through Country Kitchen Catering then complete on-line requisition (available through the Bridge) and attach quote
STUDENTS UNION (Zoo)
- Catering only in the SU Building
- Order through the Zoo then complete on-line requisition (available through the Bridge) and attach quote
For further information on University of Lethbridge catering, please contact James Booth at 403-329-2239