Commercial Plumbing Fixtures
- LEED standard flow requirements shall be used as a minimum for all plumbing fixtures.
- Supply tubes used for all plumbing fixtures to be braided stainless steel hose.
- No screwdriver stops for shutoffs, use ball valves.
- Use electrical power for automated sensor fixtures.
- Wall hydrants to be recessed chrome, concealed with vacuum breaker.
Commercial Water Closets, Urinals, and Bidets
- Wall hung waterless urinals shall be used for all applications. Refer to acceptable manufacturer‟s list (Table 22 06 30-1).
- Floor mounted dual flush, low flow water closets shall be used for all applications. Refer to acceptable manufacturers‟ list (Table 22 06 30-1).
Commercial Lavatories and Sinks
- Refer to architectural specifications prior to the selection of hanging requirements.
- Provide infrared hands free water flow with all lavatories.
- Provide adequate wall access to valves for maintenance on all fixtures.
- Service sinks are to have back splash protection on two sides minimum.
- Provide recessed DHW hose bibb connection underneath lavatory in all washrooms with urinals. Conceal hose bibb with access door mount flush with the wall.
- Refer to acceptable manufacturer‟s list for more details (Table 22 06 30-1).
- Provide flexible bubbler guard on water fountains