Frequently Asked Questions - General

Below is a list of commonly asked questions about the Faculty of Education.

What kind of technology does the Faculty have available?

The Faculty of Education has a great deal of hardware and software to help enhance your teaching and learning experience. We have laptop carts that can be booked out for classes. All of the classrooms that we use have projectors and Smart-boards, laptop computers can be booked for presentations, and there are laptops that can booked out individually. The Curriculum laboratory is equipped with computers for accessing resources and has instructor stations with Smart-boards in the adjacent classrooms. There is also a cart of laptop computers that can be booked out there. Other technolgies like video cameras and still cameras can be booked through Faculty of Education technical support or through the library.

How do I forward my UofL email account to my home account?

Easy (but important)!! Forward your University of Lethbridge email account to the address you check regularly. At Webtools click on Account Management. Click on 'e-mail forwarding' and follow the directions.

Who do I contact to find information about summer rates for on-campus housing?

Campus Housing

How do I obtain a campus ID card?

Bring your university ID number (assigned to you upon application to the university) with picture ID to the student computer lab in University Hall (E644). Wear your photogenic face . . .

How much does it cost to park on-campus?

Campus parking rates can be found at: campus parking

How do I find the current and previous timetables?

Click on Timetables.

Am I able to update my address and phone numbers on-line?

Of course! Go to Registrar Office Forms.

How do I request an official transcript?

Go to Transcripts Request.

When do I have to update my library privileges and how do I do it?

Go to Library web site for current information.