This is a list of selected online curriculum resources:
This is a great site dedicated to integrating technology into education. There are links to online projects, plagiarism, copyright, curriculum resources, etc.
An educational resource site developed for developing countries but expanded to include Norh American cuirriculum
- Children's and Young Adult Literature Handouts
- Curriculum Publications Handouts
- Educator's Reference Desk
This is a good site even though it is based in the U. S. The Educator's Reference Desk provides 2,000+ lesson plans, 3,000+ links to online education information, and 200+ question archive responses; these are categorized by subject areas.
- Evaluation of Web Information (U. of L. Library)
- First Nations, Metis, and Inuit Education Curriculum Collection
This is a curriculum collection of First Nations resources and lesson plans maintained by the students.
- General Teaching Handouts - Curriculum Laboratory
- Google Arts Project
Expore art work from museums around the world.
- Great Sites for Educators - Curriculum Laboratory
This site lists general links to links to educational resources, lesson plan sites, a listings web sites by subject area. This is another great site maintained by the Curriculum Laboratory.
- Kahn Academy
A free set of instructional video in a variety of conent areas.
- Lesson Plans - Curriculum Laboratory
This site is maintained by the Curriculum Laboratory, it lists numerous sites to online lesson plans.
- Specific School Subject Handouts - Curriculum Laboratory
- Teaching and Learning with Technology
This is an Alberta site dedicated to exploring ways to integrate technology into the classroom. It includes links to projects, curriculum ideas, e-mentors, online tutorials, readings, and resources.
- Teaching Ideas Showcase Handouts - Curriculum Laboratory
This is a phenomenal site for analyzing primarily numeric data from off the Internet. This cuts across curriculum and subject domains and inspires a new set of skills for problem solving and critical analysis. Check out the video to see the possibilities.