Graduate Documents, Forms & Guidelines


Forms and guidelines related to the following topics can be obtained by selecting the appropriate link:

» Admissions

» Application for Course Credit Transfer

»  Course Outlines

»  Culminating Activity Thesis, Project, and Capstone Forms and Guidelines

»  Cohort Schedules for Master of Education programs

»  Financial Assistance and Funding (including Graduate Assistanships and Travel Funding)

»  Independent Studies

»  Internship in Education 

»  Practicum (Counselling)

»  Western Dean's Agreement


Faculty News