Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral English by the June 1 document deadline. The Writing Proficiency requirement may be met in any one of the following ways:
- Obtaining a grade of 75% or higher on English Language Arts 30-1 Alberta Diploma Examination.
- Obtaining a final grade of 80% or higher on English 30-1 or its equivalent from another province.
- If you are using your high school English mark to meet the WPR, you must submit your high school transcript to the Registrar's office by June 1.
- Obtaining a "B" grade (3.00 on a 4.0 scale) or better in a university or transferable English course or Writing 1000
- Completion of a recognized degree from an English language university by the document deadline.