Note: Faculties and Schools has a separate directory.
Administrative Units and Departments
View an organizational chart (PDF) (1 pp, 13.7KB)
- Ancillary Services - Supports the academic mission of the University
- Financial Planning - Provides professional consulting assistance to other departments
- Financial Services - Provides financial reporting, vendor payments, employee reimbursements, donation receipts, etc.
View an organizational chart (PDF) (1 pp, 65.2 KB)
- Human Resources - Responsible for recruitment of employees, compensation, benefits etc.
- Information Technology - Maintains the U of L's highspeed network for students, faculty and staff
- Physical Plant (Facilities) - Responsible for maintaining the entire campus
- Sports & Recreation - Provides students, faculty, staff, and their families with opportunities to participate in a variety of recreational activities
- Institutional Analysis - Provides statistical reporting and analytical research
- University Library - Offers instruction programs, services and information resources
- Teaching Centre - Provides teaching support and professional development opportunities for university instructors.
- International Centre for Students - Offers support for international students, ESL for Academic Purposes program, study abroad and exchange etc.
- Registrar's Office and Student Services - Provides admissions, registration, convocation, counselling services etc.
- Research Services - Administers to research and creative activities, information on major granting councils etc.