- Ancillary Services - Supports the academic mission of the University
- Financial Services - Provides financial repoancrting, vendor payments, employee reimbursements, donation receipts, resource planning, etc.
View an organizational chart
- Cash Office - Responsible for the collection of tuition and other fees, recording of all payments to the University.
- Materials Management - Procures goods and services; mail services; shipping and receiving
- Human Resources - Responsible for HR Consulting, recruitment of employees, compensation, benefits etc., Health Centre, Pension.
- Information Technology - Maintains the U of L's highspeed network for students, faculty and staff
- Physical Plant (Facilities) - Responsible for maintaining the entire campus
- Sports & Recreation - Provides students, faculty, staff, and their families with opportunities to participate in a variety of recreational activities
- Research Services - Administers to research and creative activities, information on major granting councils etc.