Posts Tagged Captivate
Send the project using email:
You can send Adobe Captivate projects in a variety of formats through e-mail. You can choose to send an Adobe Captivate (CP) file, a Windows executable file, a SWF file (to bypass many firewall protection systems), or an XML file (XLIFF file).
- In an open project, select File > Publish.
- In the Publish dialog box, select E-Mail.
- In Project Title, enter the desired filename.
- In File type, select the type of file to create:
- SWF File: This option sends the necessary Flash project file to the selected mail recipient.
- Project Files: This option sends the Adobe Captivate project file to the selected mail recipient.
- XML File: This option sends the XML file as an attachment to the selected mail recipient.