To book a videoconference please call Jill Payant in the CRDC (403.380.1856). She will inquire into the some of the specifics of your event, book it in our calendars and pass contact information onto our technical specialists. A technical specialist will contact you, or the technical contact you provide, to test the connection and to consult on any other needs you may have to make your videoconference a success.
Questions you will need to consider answering before booking a videoconference.
* Will you be on campus?
* Do you have a room booked, or are you looking to book one of our facilities?
* Do you know how many people will be attending at your physical location? connecting location?
* Do you have a technical contact for the connecting site?
* Do you have a dial string fro the connecting site? (a videoconference phone number)
* Do you require the ability to present from your laptop?
* Is there any other special needs you can anticipate?