The brand narrative encapsulates the distinctive characteristics of the University of Lethbridge. It serves as the foundation for consistent, credible messages about the university, our people and their accomplishments.
This place is unique. It’s a small but comprehensive university. It has a truly interdisciplinary approach. It delivers both superior research and superior teaching. More than that, it has a culture of support – a place where you can take risks and be recognized for unique achievements. Everyone at this university contributes to its success.
INSTITUTIONAL KEY MESSAGES
- The U of L offers a supportive learning community
- The U of L has professors who inspire students
- The U of L promotes hands-on learning, through research, creativity, co-ops, and other programs
- The U of L has rigorous programs that build leaders
FACULTY/SCHOOL KEY MESSAGES
Arts & Science
- The interdisciplinary approach in Arts & Science helps you discover your passion
- Arts & Science offers a supportive learning environment that helps you succeed
- Arts & Science prepares you for your post-degree choices: 1) career path, 2) professionalization or 3) graduate school
- In Arts & Science, our best researchers and instructors will teach your classes
- This program gives you some of the most extensive practical teaching experience in Canada
- Our teachers truly understand the classroom, and balance theory with practice
- This program is about quality: graduating superior educators for whom teaching is a long-term, rewarding career
- This program is highly supportive
- This program responds to modern educational needs
- You will grow artistically and academically through hands-on experiences and academic studies.
- You are taught by professional artists and scholars.
- You have constant access to faculty and staff as teachers, mentors, and advisers.
- You become part of a vibrant creative community – on campus and off.
- Your education here ensures that you graduate as a well-rounded, skilled practitioner.
Successful people are creative, imaginative and enterprising.
- Our programs respond to current health-care needs
- Our instructors are researchers and have broad experiential backgrounds
- Our programs have a combination of theory and practice that prepares students for successful careers
- This program is student-centred, to give you the support you need to succeed
- Our graduates are in demand because this program is rigorous and builds leaders
- This program prepares you for a range of career opportunities in business, non-profit, government and international business