Get Your Textbook List
Customized Textbook List
- TextFinder is an online system that allows you to generate a list of texts based on your course registrations.
- Texts will be labelled as "required" or "optional" as determined by your professors.
- "Alternate formats" like e-books or alternate bindings of texts may also appear on your list.
- Login using the same user name and password as TheBridge.
Available on a Semester-by-Semester Basis
- TextFinder lists are finalized two weeks before the first day of classes.
- TextFinder lists can also be used to estimate textbook costs for your student loan application
Getting Your Books
- Two weeks prior to class
- If books on shelf are not what is required by your professor you can return items for a full refund.