Tiffany Higham | Sociology and Kinesiology
ADAPTABLE. PASSIONATE. CARING.
“Be patient with yourself and find the study method that works for you and stick to it. A bad grade is an opportunity for growth! Talk to your professors and ask them questions. Make time for yourself and for your friends/family/partner(s).”
Favourite Class: Medical Sociology or Sociology of Sport
Favourite Social Activity: Events put on by the Campus Women’s Centre
Favourite Study Spot: Markin study rooms or home!
What makes my uLethbridge experience unique?
- Independent study about gender binaries in sport.
- Volunteering with Campus Women’s Centre.
- Attending performances partially funded by L.P.I.R.G. (Ivan Coyote and Vivek Shraya to name two).
- Presenting at North American Society for the Sociology of Sport (October 2018).
- Getting the opportunity to interact with my professors.