List of Publications
2012 publications by ATIC members can be found in the 2012 R&D Report.
Prior publications (2007 - 2011) can be found in the following PDF document
- 13 Top-end desktops with dual-core processors, dual monitors and 8 gigs of ram.
- 6 Dell PowerEdge 1950 servers with 4 CPUs and 16G Ram. Running windows 2003 server or Redhat EL 4
- 4 TB Server storage
- 4 TB NAS device
- 2 TB CoRaid disk array system
- Multiple Apple and Windows laptops
- Color and Black/White printers
- Scanner/Copier/Printer all-in-one
- Software: ENVI/IDL 4.7, PCI Geomatic 10.1, ArcGIS 9.3, Definiens Ecognition 8.1, ISDAS, MODTRAN
Field Data Equipment
- ASD FieldSpec 3 spectroradiometer
- Spectral coverage: 350-2500nm
- Spectral resolution: 3nm at 700nm; 10nm at 1400 and 2100nm.
- SVC HR-1024 field spectrometer system with rugged PDA and Laptop
- Spectral coverage : 350nm-2500nm
- Spectral resolution: =3.5nm over 350-1000nm; =8.5nm over 1000-1850nm; =6.5nm over 1850-2500nm
- Portable imaging spectrometer for outdoor field work: 2
- Spectral coverage: 400-1000nm
- Spectral resolution: =5nm
- Image size:
- GPS system (NovAtel ProPak-V3-RT2 receiver with GPS 702L antenna): 2
- Position accuracy(RMS): up to ~2cm
- Access to the GPS L1 and L2 frequency of up to 12 satellites, including the L-band
- frequency used by the OmniSTAR and Canada-wide Differential GPS correction services.
- Digital cameras: 2
- Nikon D80 w/ AF-S with DX 18-135 mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED
- Microtops sunphotometers: 2
- Handheld instrument to measure aerosol optical depth and water vapor
- Five channels: 3 for aerosol optical depth and 2 for water vapor.
- GPS receiver for automatic location set up.
- Meteorological Stations: 2
- Sensors for relative humidity, air temperature, wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, net radiation, barometric pressure, soil temperature and soil moisture
- Capable for data transmission via wireless cellular telecommunication
- Autonomous operation at remote locations without human intervention
- Compact and easy to deploy
- Automatic sun-tracking photometer (CE318N-VBS5): 2
- Spectral filters: 440, 675, 870, 936 and 1020nm
- Robotic sun tracking
- Operation for temperature range of -30°C to 40°C
- Battery operation with recharging via solar panel
- Goniometer euipped with two spectrometers: HR4000 (200-1100nm) and USB4000 (350-1000nm)
- Spectralon multi-component UV-VIS-NIR wavelength calibration standards sets: WCS-MC-020
- Calibration lamps: Mercury and Argon. (used in lab)
- CAL-2000 Mercury Argon calibration Source:
- Portable, suitable for the field use
- Spectralon reflectance panels: 2
- Diffuse reflectance targets with >99% reflectance in VNIR and 95% reflectance in SWIR spectral region.
- Panel 1: 12x12 inches; Panel 2: 18x18 inches.
- USS-1200C uniform source system (integrating sphere)
- Continuous radiance variability
- Better than 98% radiance uniforminity
- NIST traceable Luminace calibration