U of L Engineering Scholarships & Awards
uLethbridge now offers 10 financial awards to Engineering students!
- Pratt & Whitney Canada’s Engineering Inspiration Award ($3000 for an incoming High School student 2016)
- MPE Engineering Award ($1500 to a continuing student with preference to financial need following the 1st year at U of L)
- Vivien Kossuth Women in Engineering Leadership Award (2 x $500 – preference given to advocates for women in science)
- CAPP Award ($5000 and 2 x $2500 for continuing students based on 1st year academic standing)
- Mark Bellamy Engineering Academic Award ($1000 based on academics and leadership activities of High School Students)
- Stantec Engineering Scholarship (2 x $1500 based on academics and leadership activities of High School Students)
Apply to uLethbridge and complete the entrance award application available on the Bridge (available starting January 15th) by March 15th to be eligible for these awards.
Note: Students who have completed their first year and applied to transfer to the U of A are automatically considered for the ‘transfer’ awards.
The APEGA Education Foundation has seven bursaries available to any Albertans enrolled in an undergraduate engineering program. For more details and to apply, visit their website. Deadline is July 31, 2017.