Catherine Laskowski | Neuroscience
INNOVATOR. METICULOUS. MENTOR.
"Take advantage of the excellent opportunities at uLethbridge to do undergraduate research. You will gain work experience, create professional networks, build your resume, and contribute meaningfully to the academic discourse."
Favourite Class: Neuroscience 4850
Favourite Social Activity: GSA Wine & Cheese
Favourite Study Spot: CCBN
- Challenging, fulfilling work
- Meeting people from wide and disparate backgrounds
- Knowledgeable, supportive faculty
- Learning how to be a critical consumer of information
- Mentoring undergraduate and high school students and watching them flourish