Here is a list of interesting links and external resources for students and all those interested in Modern Languages. If you would care to add one, please send us an e-mail!
- BBC Languages Page - French, German, Japanese, Spanish audio and video courses offered by the British Broadcasting Corporation
- http://ulethfrench.wordpress.com/ - A site that pools various online resources that may be helpful for students studying French.
- Cyberpress: Read the news in French Canadian papers
- www.franceinter.fr: News from France "live"
- www.francalta.ca/: French events around Alberta
- Acadiana: Acadian French news and resources
- La Toile du Québec: French Canadian links
- French Embassy: "France in Canada": Site of the Embassy of France in Canada
- Paris: "The Paris Pages". Visit Paris online.
- Expositions virtuelles et musées imaginaires Visual and audio exhibits about art, architecture,music and writing
- www.tv5.monde.org: French language international television
- www.orthographe-recommandée.info La Nouvelle Orthographe
- Alalettre: Bibliographies and works by French writers
- L'Académie Française
- German pronunciation (mp3 sound clip)
- German 1000 Anlauftext: Ein Fax kommt an (mp3 sound clip)
- German 1000 Anlauftext: Endlich unterwegs (mp3 sound clip)
- Learning and teaching software for German
- German 1500/2000 audio exercises
- Visit Germany online (German Embassy in Ottawa)
- Check out the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs: www.mofa.go.jp
- Listening practice - podcasts in Japanese: www.japanesepod101.com
- JET Programme: www.jetprogramme.org
- Everything Japanese (language study, culture, anime, kanji etc.): www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks
- Japanese language lesson videos: Erin's Challenge: I can do Japanese (Nihongo dekimasu): www.erin.ne.jp/en/