Graduate Studies in Modern Languages (MA in French, French/German, French/Spanish or German)
Individualize Your Graduate Experience
- Master of Arts (MA) in French
- Master of Arts (MA) in French/Spanish
- Master of Arts (MA) in French/German (currently not available)
- Master of Arts (MA) in German (currently not available)
- The Individualized Multidisciplinary Major (IMM) is offered as a Master of Arts (MA) or Master of Science (MSc)
Faculty at the University of Lethbridge hold wide-ranging areas of expertise, and we invite you to explore these opportunities further:
- Explore the U of L's Research Centres & Institutes
- Meet our Faculty
To find out more about Graduate Studies opportunities, application deadlines, funding, and other information related to your graduate degree, please visit the School of Graduate Studies or contact the Department of Modern Languages directly.
Co-operative Education Option
The Co-operative Education/Internship Option is available to students for the Master of Arts (MA) and Master of Science (MSc) programs. Co-operative education is an educational model that formally integrates academic study at the master’s level with relevant, paid work experience in appropriate employment fields such as government, institutions, and industry. The University, the employer, and the student are in partnership to ensure an enriching experience toward the student's professional development.
Further information or to add the Co-op option to your graduate degree may be obtained from the Faculty of Arts and Science Office of Career Bridge (Co-operative Education): AH151; tel. 403.329.2000; email or via the Co-op website.