Web Page Editing
- Department web pages
The department website can be found at http://www.uleth.ca/artsci/math-computer-science.
Please see the Research tab on the department's homepage. http://www.uleth.ca/artsci/math-computer-science/research
- Research Associates & Regular Visitors:
The department maintains a list of research associates and regular visitors on our Faculty & Staff page. If you know of someone whose name should be included, please notify the department admin support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate Students
The department maintains a list of graduate students and their supervisors on our Faculty & Staff page. If you know of someone whose name should be included, please notify the department admin support, email@example.com
- Before the beginning of each semester, a Moodle page is recreated for each class/lab/tutorial you are teaching (see https://moodle.uleth.ca).
- Mailing List:
- Your class e-mail address is YYYYSSNNNN####S@uleth.ca, where YYYY is the year, SS is the semester (01 - Spring, 02 - Summer, 03 - Fall); NNNN#### course designation S - section (A, B, ...), L - lab (L1, L2, L3, ...), tutorial (T01, T02, T03, ...)
- Note: You can find a person's username/e-mail address by searching for them in the campus directory at http://directory.uleth.ca. To find a student, make sure you are searching the entire University e-mail directory, an option that is only available when logged onto a computer inside IT's firewall.
- To manage your class mailing list, go to http://classes.uleth.ca/ClassAdmin and log in with your uleth username and password, then choose the appropriate class and "Mailing List". From this web page you can:
- Set the list's security level.
- Add extra instructors
- Note: The lab and/or tutorial instructors for a course are not automatically on the class mailing list and will need to be added manually. If an instructor is not added to the class mailing list, he/she will not be able to view the password protected portion of the classes.uleth.ca website.
- Add extra students such as markers
NOTE: You can find a person's username/e-mail address by searching for them in the campus directory at http://directory.uleth.ca. To find a student, make sure you are searching the entire University e-mail directory, an option that is only available when looged onto a computer inside IT's firewall.
- directory.uleth.ca personal web page
Our department website links to the directory entry for each member of the department. You can update your directory entry:
- Go to the campus directory (http://directory.uleth.ca) and search for your name.
- Click on the "Edit this Content" link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your uleth username and password.
- Use the forms provided by IT to update the editable content.
Note: Some of the content is not editable, in particular, your contact information, photo, and classes list.
- Save the changes.
- There are locally maintained graphics available at http://www.cs.uleth.ca/graphics. This includes several department heads and "approved" fiat luxes.
UPDATED: Jan 18, 2018