The Mathematics & Computer Science program will allow you to develop a variety of mathematical skills, such as:
- dealing with abstract concepts
- analyzing and solving problems
- constructing mathematical arguments
- analyzing and interpreting data
- finding patterns and drawing conclusions
- applying mathematical theories to physical theories
- using mathematical software
You will also learn to present arguments and conclusions with accuracy and clarity, to organize your work and time effectively, to build on your critical thinking, communication and teamwork skills.
In addition to developing exceptional communication skills, you will acquire critical and analytical problem-solving skills, research and information management skills, and improve your attention to detail. You will leave the program with strong abilities to organize information, design innovative software solutions and strong system analysis skills, as well as an in-depth knowledge of issues central to automatic data and information processing.