Benefits of a Liberal Education
Students who participate in Liberal Education courses will develop:
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to evaluate and use information effectively
- The ability to work with quantitative ideas and mathematical relations
- Skills in integrative thinking
Student skills which will improve your ability to succeed throughout your academic career.
Liberal Education helps students to become independent, well-rounded, thoughtful individuals who actively contribute to their communities, not just through employment, but also through their interests and ability to participate in issues of their time.