Your BA, BASc or BSc provides an excellent foundation for Education, Medicine, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Sports Psychology, Sport Policy, and/or Sport or Fitness Management.
Here are just a few of the options open to you once you’ve earned your degree:
- Athletics Administration
- Coaching & Athletic Training
- Exercise Prescription
- Health or Wellness Industry/Promotion
- Physical or Occupational Therapy
- Sport Nutrition
- Exercise Physiology
- Orthopedic Assistant
- Activity Director
- Outdoor Adventure Education
- Sports Management
- Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation
For a thorough list of career options in the three degree streams within Kinesiology and Physical Education, see the chart created by Physical Education Canada.