Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 9:30am - Monday, December 3, 2012 - 3:30am
Wait-listing for Spring 2013 Arts & Science Courses
Wait-lists are for continuing students who were unable to access a required course during their initial registration period.
Wait-listing must be done in-person by an Arts & Science Student Program Advisor during the scheduled wait-listing period.
SU060 Wait-listing hours for Arts & Science Spring 2013 Courses are:
- Tues, Nov 27 ~ 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wed, Nov 28 ~ 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Thurs, Nov 29 ~ 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Fri, Nov 30 ~ 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Mon, Dec 3 ~ 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- The course must be required for the student's current major.
- Students need to have prerequisites for the course.
- Students are expected to have tried to register themselves in the course during their initial registration period, and to keep trying after being added to the wait-list for that course.
- Instructors cannot enroll students in a course.