Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 9:30am - Monday, December 3, 2012 - 3:30pm
SU060 (Studens' Union Building)
WAIT-LISTING for ARTS & SCIENCE SPRING 2013 COURSES
Wait-lists are for continuing students who were unable to access required Arts & Science courses during their assigned registration dates. Requests must be made in-person in SU060 during the following days:
- Tues, Nov 27 ~ 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wed, Nov 28 ~ 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Thurs, Nov 29 ~ 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Fri, Nov 30 ~ 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Mon, Dec 3 ~ 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- The course must be required in the student's current major.
- Students need to have the prerequisites for the course.
- Students are expected to have tried to register in the course themselves, and to continue trying after being wait-listed.
- Students must see an Arts & Science Advisor in SU060 (Instructors cannot enroll students in the course).
For more information, consult the Spring 2013 Timetable and Registration Guide (pages 26 - 27).