Bryden Schmidt | Environmental Science (Co-op)
DEDICATED. DRIVEN. FOCUSED.
“Don’t limit your options, always remain open-minded and willing to accept challenges. Sometimes the route you end up taking is much different than the route you initially planned to take.”
Favourite Class: Animal Physiology
Favourite Social Activity: Studying with friends
Favourite Study Spot: Library
What makes my uLethbridge experience unique?
- Joined the Co-operative Education program during my first year at the U of L.
- During my first co-op work term, I was included as co-author on a published research article.
- During my second co-op work term, I was the main author for a comprehensive literature review written for Agriculture Canada.
- Volunteer as a Naturalist at the Helen Schuler Nature Center.
- Volunteer as a Co-op Ambassador for the Career Bridge office.