Your Co-op Work Term

So you have landed a Co-op job! What now?

There are a few things you will need to do:

  • Before you leave, you must register your Co-op work term via our office (AH151). DO NOT cancel your registration via the Bridge until you have registered your Co-op. If you cannot make it to the office to complete your paperwork, please let us know.

  • See Scholarship & Awards regarding Full-Time student documentation. If you have student loans, this is very important!

  • Complete your Work Placement Form. A link to this form will be emailed to you at the beginning of your work term. Please complete this online form within your first week of employment. It is essential that this is done to ensure that we have the correct contact information for you at your place of employment.

  • Provide our office with a copy of your letter of offer and a job description and/or learning objectives.

  • If you are an International Student, please ensure that you have a valid Co-op work permit.

  • Please let us know if you will be applying for any scholarships or the Staff Tuition Benefit (available to immediate family of University of Lethbridge employees).