Magnetic Resonance Facility (NMR, MRI, & EPR)
The University of Lethbridge (U of L) Magnetic Resonance Facility is home to a variety of spectrometers and research.
The NMR,MRI, and EPR magnets are located in the Canadian Center for Behavioural Neuroscience. For more information on the magnetic resonance capabilities of the University of Lethbridge or to book this facility for use, please visit the Magnetic Resonance Facility.
Specific equipment includes:
- 700 MHz Bruker Avance III HD NMR Spectrometer equipped with four RF channels (HFXY).
- A 500 MHz Bruker Avance III HD NMR Spectrometer equipped with four RF channels (HFXY).
- A 300 MHz Bruker Avance II NMR Spectrometer equipped with a two RF channels (HX).
- A Bruker EMX PLus EPR Spectrometer with X-band capabilities.
- An 156 core computational cluster running Debian Linux.
- A 4.7T MRI magnet for animal imaging.
- A Helium Recovery system.