Graduate Studies in Chemistry & Biochemistry
Individualize Your Graduate Experience
The University of Lethbridge recognizes the importance of quality graduate education for students and offers graduate degrees in diverse disciplines. Within the Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry these include:
- Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry
- Master of Science (MSc) in Biochemistry
- The Individualized Multidisciplinary Major (IMM) is offered as a Master of Arts (MA)or Master of Science (MSc)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Biomolecular Science with a concentration in Biochemistry
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Biosystems & Biodiversity
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Earth, Space, and Physical Science
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Theoretical and Computational Science
Faculty at the University of Lethbridge hold wide-ranging areas of expertise, and we invite you to explore these opportunities further:
- Explore our Research Facilities and the Magnetic Resonance Facility
- Meet our Faculty
Explore the U of L's Research Centres & Institutes.
Co-operative Education Option
The Co-operative Education Option is available to students for the Master of Science (MSc) programs. Co-operative education is an educational model that formally integrates academic study at the master’s level with relevant, paid work experience in appropriate employment fields such as government, institutions, and industry. The University, the employer, and the student are in partnership to ensure an enriching experience toward the student's professional development.
Further information or to add the Co-op option to your graduate degree may be obtained from the Faculty of Arts and Science Office of Career Bridge (Co-operative Education): AH151; tel. 403.329-2000; email or via the Co-op website.