Shining Student Nominee
Sheilah Ayers | Canadian Studies (Co-op)
PASSIONATE. DETERMINED. CURIOUS.
"Get to know your professors. Take advantage of office hours and don't be afraid to ask for help - that's what they are there for."
Favourite Class: French 2300 - Introduction to Modern Literature and Literary Analysis
Favourite Social Activity: Grabbing coffee with friends between classes
Favourite Study Spot: Level 9 of the Library
My uLethbridge experience:
- Completing 6 Co-op work terms
- Being involved with/being on the executive team of clubs
- Having the opportunity to do an independent study
- Attending Pronghorns basketball games
- Taking a multidisciplinary degree, which allowed me to study a variety of subjects