Luke Saville | Biochemistry
HARDWORKING. CURIOUS. LAID BACK.
“Get involved in a research group at the university as early as possible. It will open up to a lot of avenues in university such as unique classes, independent studies, volunteer opportunities, and a lot of great people at the university.”
Favourite Class: Bioinformatics
Favourite Social Activity: Volunteering
Favourite Study Spot: 11th floor of library
What makes my uLethbridge experience unique?
- Independent study work on molecular mechanisms of Alzheimer’s disease in The Zovoilis Lab.
- Started volunteering with Let’s Talk Science - Lethbridge.
- Joined the 2018 University of Lethbridge iGEM Team (student member).
- Joined the 2018 Lethbridge High School iGEM Team (advisor).
- Presenting 2018 iGEM project in Boston.