Kamiko Bressler | MSc Biochemistry
RESEARCHER. STUDENT LEADER. SCIENCE ADVOCATE.
“It is never too early to get involved in the University of Lethbridge community. There is so much to offer from research opportunities, to school clubs and sports teams!”
Favourite Class: Gene Expression in Health and Disease (BCHM 4000)
Favourite Social Activity: Chemistry & Biochemistry Club
Favourite Study Spot: Library
What makes my uLethbridge experience unique?
- I have done undergraduate research in the biology and chemistry/biochemistry department for independent studies, summer jobs, and my Honours Thesis.
- I have defended my Honours Thesis and am now working towards my Master’s degree.
- I have been a part of the Chemistry & Biochemistry Club for four years, and am now an executive member.
- During my undergraduate degree I have been able to enrich my scientific knowledge by taking relevant courses with my supervisor including my favorite class, Gene Expression in Health and Disease.
- Through the Chemistry & Biochemistry Club, I have made friends and collaborators within the University of Lethbridge.