How to Apply for Applied Studies
Meet with a Coordinator to pick up an application package from Career Bridge (AH151, Anderson Halll).
All students must complete the following:
- Applied Studies Application Form.
- Field Work Placement Form.
- Registration Form. Note: Students doing Disciplinary Credit Applied Studies must obtain their Faculty Advisor's Signature and the corresponding Department or Area Chair's Signature on their registration forms
- Provide a statement outlining your proposed Applied Studies placement which must include:
(Applied Studies 2000 complete questions 1-3).
- Job Description
- How does this position relate to your academic program?
- Please list some specific goals, objectives and skills you hope to gain.
- Preliminary research question: What academic concept(s) do you wish to pursue in relation to your field experience?
- How does your faculty supervisor’s area of research relate to your research question (answer to question 4)?
Submit application at Career Bridge (AH151, Anderson Hall) no later than 4 p.m. on the Deadline Date.
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.