We cannot schedule appointments but Arts and Science Student Program Advisors are available for walk-in visits during the following hours, unless otherwise posted:
Monday – 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday – 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday – 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Thursday – 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Friday – 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Advising hours are extended from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. during the first week of each Fall semester.
What to bring when you see an advisor:
- Your Student Identification Card
- Your updated Program Planning Guide
- A list of questions for your advisor
- A pen and something to write on
- Any career/graduate school research you have done