FACULTY OF ARTS & SCIENCE WAIT-LIST REQUEST FORM
ONLY FOR ARTS & SCIENCE FALL COURSES
WE DO NOT WAIT-LIST SUMMER COURSES
This form will only be available from March 26, 2018 (at 9:00am) until August 15, 2018 (at 12:00 noon).
In order for us to best assist you, if you are unable to access a required course, please submit your wait-list request as soon as possible.
This wait-list request will be considered if:
- This course must be required for your current major.
- This course must be offered by the Faculty of Arts & Science.
- This course must fit your schedule. If there is a time conflict or registration in this course will cause you to exceed 15 cr hrs, you will be removed from the wait-list unless you indicate which course you permit us to drop you from to accommodate your request.
- You must have the prerequisite(s) for this course (or have already submitted a Prerequisite Waiver form to Arts and Science Student Program Services before submitting this request).
This wait-list request will be denied if:
- This course is desired for a day, time, or section preference.
- This course is for your Liberal Education List Requirement, elective, minor, or concentration.
- This course is out of Faculty (We do not wait-list for courses offered by the Faculties of Health Sciences, Management, Education, or Fine Arts).
- There is a cash hold on your account.
Do not submit a seperate request for Labs or Tutorials. If this course requires a Lab or Tutorial, include it in this request.