FACULTY OF ARTS & SCIENCE WAIT-LIST REQUEST FORM
ONLY FOR ARTS & SCIENCE COURSES
THIS FORM WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FROM NOVEMBER 27th (at 9:00am) UNTIL JANUARY 2nd (at 4:00pm). In order for us to best assist you, if you are unable to access a required course, please submit your wait-list request as soon as possible.
All requests will be reviewed to determine if they meet valid reasons for registration assistance. Invalid requests will not be considered.
- The course must be required for your major.
- The course must be offered within the Faculty of Arts & Science. (We do not waitlist for Health Sciences, Management, Education, or Fine Arts courses!)
- You must have the prerequisite(s) for the course (or you must bring a signed Prerequisite Waiver Form to Arts & Science Student Program Advising in SU060 before submitting your request.)
- The course must fit your schedule. If there is a time conflict or registration in the course causes you to exceed 15 credit hours, you will be removed from the Wait-list, unless you indicate which course to drop.
- You must have previously attempted to register yourself in the course.
- The course is requested for a day, time, or section preference.
- The course is for your Liberal Education List Requirement, elective, minor, or concentration.
- The course is out of Faculty (Education, Fine Arts, Health Sciences, or Management).
YOU MUST SUBMIT A SEPERATE FORM FOR EACH REQUEST
(Any Labs or Tutorials should be included on the same form the course is being requested. Do not submit a seperate request for Labs or Tutorials.)
Email email@example.com if you have any questions or changes to your schedule that affects your initial wait-list request.
Note: if there is a cash hold on your account, you cannot be placed on a wait-list.