Graduating is just the beginning!
As a student, you achieved your dreams in an environment that excites and ignites learning. You achieved academic excellence, intellectual and personal growth, and are now moving forward in life and your career...
As a graduate, you have earned a place among the more than 35,000 University of Lethbridge graduates who are making a difference in their careers, communities, and around the world, and we are committed to helping you stay connected to your fellow alumni and your University.
- To contribute in as many ways as possible to the orderly growth and prestige of the University.
- To promote interest in, cooperation with, and support, financial or otherwise, of the University.
- To provide the University with advice and guidance on matters relating to the Alumni of the University of Lethbridge.
- To increase mutually beneficial relationships among the Alumni of the University.
- To further cordial relations, among all the constituencies of the University community.
- To foster an understanding of the function of the Association among all University constituencies, in particular the student body.
- To provide funds to maintain the Association.
- To support students through the provision of scholarships and/or bursaries, including—but not limited to—a scholarship fund for the children of Alumni.
Update Your Information
U of L Alumni... like, connect, and follow us!