The University of Lethbridge aspires to inspirational teaching that ignites intellectual passion and stimulates a thirst for knowledge. We value and support many approaches to teaching and learning, in a variety of settings within the University and in the broader community.
Academic Support Services
- Institutional Analysis - Provides statistical reporting and analytical research
- University Library - Offers instruction programs, services and information resources
- Curriculum Re-Development Centre (CRDC) - Provides the facilities, equipment, and advice for integrating technology into teaching
- International Centre for Students - Assists international students in meeting their academic and personal goals
- Registrar's Office and Student Services - Provides admissions, registration, convocation, counselling services etc.
- Career Resources Centre - Offers four distinct employment programs, including services for graduates